As Product Specialist, with a strong focus on PSP relations, you will foster PrimeiroPay’s relationships with leading global Payment Service Providers that use PrimeiroPay’s services in Mexico and Brazil. The relation includes organizing, conducting and gathering feedback through on-site visits of local sales offices of these PSPs, training, workshops and online workshops. The local sales team shall be able to advocate PrimeiroPay’s solutions to their clients and prospects ideally in the first two meetings before PrimeiroPay Sales Agents join mutual meetings,.
The position requires a strong communicator being able to meet external stakeholder needs from such PSPs and integrate them into our products (Gateway, Settlement API, Foreign Exchange ….).
PrimeiroPay is currently developing its own gateway with the support of third parties. The Product Specialist will be taking a leading role in shaping PrimeiroPay’s state of the art gateway to make it ready for local needs in Brazil and Mexico and at the same time meet all requirements that global merchants expect from a scalable gateway.
This position requires traveling and attendance of industry events and conferences.
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, eCommerce, POS.
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce.
- Strong focus on user experience optimisation
- High energy, Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record.
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic.
- Strong communicator and excellent people skills.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Education: Undergraduate degree; MBA a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a fast growing innovative fintech company. Become part of an international work environment and apply today!
Please send us your CV including earliest start date as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org