If you’re ready to work for a company that nurtures diversity, respect, professional development and a pleasant work environment, we invite you to consider applying for the position of the Associate Compliance Officer/AMLCO, reporting to the Group Chief Compliance Officer and the Board of Directors of Primeiropay Cyprus. Within delegated authority, the Associate Compliance Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist to drive efforts and further the AML Mission and Program across the group’s countries of operation.
• Prepare and update the implementation and adoption of AML related policies and reports.
• Analyse and proactively identify risks and new AML concerns, including regulatory guidance, sanctions publications, recent news, court documents, and public/private sector white papers.
• Ensure compliance with applicable EU and other Local Laws and Regulations, the Business AML Programs and Local AML Procedures and other applicable compliance requirements and regulations.
• Liaise globally to ensure on-time completion of client KYC records, as well as exceptions.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and direct their successful completion.
• Responsible for the KYC review of new and existing client relationships according to established policies and procedures.
• Review clients data and related transactions from a compliance perspective by evaluating KYC accuracy, completeness and plausibility.
• Perform surveillance of processing activities, review and resolve exceptions with the business and compliance stakeholders and perform reviews and analysis to support regulatory exams and other inquiries from key stakeholders, including defining and implementing related processes and procedures.
• Manage the Country AML Monitoring and KYC Procedures as required.
• As a member of the team, you will collaborate with different control functions such as First Line of Defence Support, Finance and other support functions.
• Coordination of AML issues with the Board of Directors.
• Ensure the timely and accurate submission of all AML related reporting and deliverables.
• Act as a liaison with Internal Audit (IA) relating to AML and to monitor and assess related corrective actions, tracking, follow-up and reporting.
• Support to manage the process for reports regarding suspicious activities as required under Local Laws and Regulations.
• Other AML tasks as may be assigned or emerge.
We are looking for the following skills:
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a fast-growing innovative fintech company. Become part of an international work environment and apply today!
Please send us your CV including the name of the role in the subject, earliest start date as well as salary expectations to email@example.com