We are looking for a motivated, independent, and analytical candidate who’s passionate about Finance and Technology. You will be leading Financial, Reconciliation & Treasury Management for LATAM local operations.
• Responsible for the local operational flow of merchant’s funds, working together with Finance team, BDMs and other teams globally;
• Reconciling LATAM flows to ensure the accounting system reflects all the transactions coming from Acquirers & other partners;
• Responsible for daily management of our banking relationships: day to day questions, pricing negotiation and scoping technical projects;
• Collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities to drive operational efficiencies and improve local reconciliation process (if possible, using technological skills); and
• Risk Assessment for domestic operations. Analyze the performance of past accounts and recommend corrective actions.
• Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics;
• Flexible and creative;
• Informal yet professional;
• Independent and proactive; and
• A team player.
• Language: English fluency, other languages a big plus
• 1-3 years of working experience in a Finance Role for payments, financial, or banking industry.
• An academic degree in Finance.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent career opportunities within a fast-growing innovative fintech company.
Please send us your CV including the name of the role in the subject, earliest start date as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org