What is Personal Data?
Personal data in this sense are all individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as name, address, e-mail, as well as IP addresses and payment data.
Who can I contact?
PrimeiroPay is responsible for their services and for the protection of the data collected during the rendering of such service. You can reach us at:
51, Bld Grande Duchesse Charlotte
Phone: (+352) 20880676
Data Protection Officer
If you have specific questions about your personal data, deletion of your personal data or similar things, you can contact our Data Privacy Officervia e-mail at
What are my rights?
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about your rights regarding data protection or if you wish to exercise any of the following rights:
· Right to withdraw your consentin accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you wish to cancel a previously given consent to a newsletter)
· Right to access your datain accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you would like to know what data we have stored about you)
· Right to correct your datain accordance with Art. 16 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if your e-mail address has changed and we should replace your old e-mail address)
· Right to have your data deletedin accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
· Right to limit data collectionin accordance with Art. 18 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you do not want us to use your e-mail address for newsletters, but only to send absolutely necessary e-mails)
· Right to take your data with youin accordance with Art. 20 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us to receive your data in a zipped format, if you want to upload it to another website)
· Right to send complaintsto the supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 57 para. 1 f GDPR (e.g. you can contact the data protection supervisory authority directly)
Deletion of data and storage periods
Unless otherwise stated, we will delete or anonymize your data as soon as it is no longer needed (e.g. your e-mail address after you have unsubscribed from a newsletter). Your data will also be deleted or anonymized automatically if the mandatory storage period expires (e.g. those required by law for payment transactions). Such data may be needed for longer periods of time for legal reasons. You can request information about all personal data we have stored about you.
Visiting our website
If you merely wish to browse our website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser sends to us, e.g.:
· IP address (e.g. 96.92.316.example or 2a02:7122:8337:1112:bdb2:651f:example)
· Approximate location based on IP range (e.g. “Luxembourg city”)
· Internet provider (e.g. “Telecom” or „AT&T“)
· Internet connection speed (e.g. 100 Mbit)
· Date and time of visit (e.g. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
· Last visited website (e.g. google.com)
· Browser and version (e.g. Chrome v65 or Safari 11.1)
· Operating system (e.g. Mac OS)
· Hardware (e.g. Intel processor)
As a safeguard to protect your privacy,we delete or anonymize your IP address after your visit. Therefore, all other data possibly attached to it can no longer be traced back to you. It will only serve anonymous and statistical purposes to optimize our website. The purposeof temporarily storing this data is the necessity of establishing a connection as well as loading our website the way it was designed to. Such data is therefore required in order to allow us to display the website on your screen, to avoid display problems and other technical error messages. The legal basisfor EU visitors is the legitimate interest in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. In addition, we apply the aforementioned safeguards to protect your data.
When you contact us directly via contact form or e-mail, we only store your e-mail address and the corresponding content for the purpose of your request and delete it afterwards.
· Email address
· Message / your message to us
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, contact is established via a secure connection. In addition, we apply the principle of data minimization and collect only the data actually required in the contact form. After the successful establishment of contact with you and fulfilment of your request your data are deleted. The purposeof the data requested is to contact you, which is why the data is only used for this purpose.The legal basisfor EU visitors is the legitimate interest of ensuring contact between both parties in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. In addition, we apply the aforementioned safeguards to protect your data.
When doing business with us, we require you to fill out an on-boarding application form (https://primeiropay.atlassian.net). We use the secure platform of an external service provider for this (Atlassian, Level 6, 341 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australien). The purpose of the form is to collect all required company information relevant for the business relationship between us, e.g.:
· Company name
· Company details and relevant corporate documents
· Company activity and business model
· Payment details
· Main contact
· Technical contact
· Bank and account details
· Company registry excerpt
· Merchant certification
· Passport copy of managing director
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, contact is established via a secure connection through the external platform. In addition, we apply the principle of data minimization and collect only the data actually required for the business relationship. The purposeof the data collection is to establish a business relationship with you.The legal basisfor EU visitors is the contract between both parties in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. In addition, we apply the aforementioned safeguards to protect your data.
If cookies do not contain an exact expiration date, they are stored only temporarily and are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser or restart your device. Cookies with an expiration date will still be stored even when you close your browser or restart your device. Such cookies will not be deleted until the specified date or if you delete them manually.
We use the following three types of cookies on our website:
· required cookies (cookies that are required, e.g. to display the website correctly for you and to store certain settings temporarily)
· functional and performance-related cookies (cookies that help us improve our website, e.g. to evaluate technical data of your visit and avoid error messages)
· advertising and analytics cookies (cookies that provide analytics and personalized ads, e.g. advertising for shoes is displayed if you have previously searched for shoes)
You can configure, block and delete cookies in your browser settings. If you delete all cookies from our website, some functions of the website may not be displayed correctly.